Special Announcement: We’ve decided to close the Annalee Gift Shop for the next three weeks (starting March 16, 2020) in an effort to keep our employees safe from the coronavirus. Our tentative reopening date will be April 6. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.
Our main office continues to be fully staffed and our website is open for business! Shop online at Annalee.com or call us at 800-433-6557.
The Annalee Gift Shop and company headquarters are located in the beautiful Lakes Region of New Hampshire in the quaint town of Meredith. It is here where the Annalee legacy began more than 80 years ago.
We welcome you to visit the Annalee Gift Shop, where you’ll be welcomed with a smile—actually a whole lot of smiles! Our charming shop beams with holiday spirit and heartwarming displays that will bring back many childhood memories. From beautiful tabletop vignettes to mantel arrangements that pop, you’ll see how to position and group your dolls to create an attractive setting in your own home.
Experience the Annalee tradition yourself and watch the Annalee designers at work. Our designers, trained by Annalee herself, may be building dolls that are part of the Assembled in America collection, or creating brand new designs for the upcoming season. Watch them sewing on the furrier machine, cutting parts with the big die-cutter, or even stuffing a doll body. You can ask the designers to demonstrate Annalee’s elf positioning techniques. Make the elf wave, sit on a shelf, blow a kiss, or even do a handstand.
Create a unique gift or keepsake by having a name or special message embroidered onto a felt base for a doll. Just choose the doll, the color felt for the base and the message. Watch the designer make the base, or come back later and pick it up. This service usually takes about 25 minutes.
Where is the Gift Shop?
The Annalee Gift Shop is located at 339 Daniel Webster Highway in Meredith- just a stone’s throw from Meredith Bay on famous Lake Winnipesaukee! The Annalee Gift Shop is open daily from 10am to 5pm year-round.
- Take exit 23 off of Interstate 93
- Go about 9 miles on Route 104-East until you reach the intersection of Route 3.
- Go left onto Route 3-North for 1 mile. Proceed straight when you reach the traffic lights (there is only one set of lights).
- Continue for approximately .2 miles. The NEW Annalee Headquarters will be on the right. Look for our warehouse with a big Annalee sign on it. Our Gift Shop is located at the front of the building!
- The Annalee Gift Shop will be closed starting March 16, 2020 in an effort to keep our employees safe from the coronavirus. Our tentative reopening date will be April 6. We’re sorry for any inconvenience. Shop online at Annalee.com or call us at 800-433-6557!
- During Normal Operation Open Daily, 10am – 5pm
Our Gift Shop will be open on Memorial Day and July 4th, Labor Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day. We will have limited hours and be closed on these dates:
- 11/27/19 10am – 2pm
- 11/28/19 Gift Shop & Office closed
- 12/24/19 10am – 2pm
- 12/25/19 Gift Shop & Office closed
- 12/31/19 10am – 2pm
- 1/1/20 Gift Shop & Office closed
CALL IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE!
800-433-6557 or (603) 707-5385