Annalee Dolls, creators of decorative dolls since 1934, is growing and seeks a Product Designer to work with our Design Team in developing new products.
This is a long-term, year-round position with room for growth. It is an excellent and rare opportunity for the right creative person. The position is 30 hours a week to start with flexible hours and no weekends required (unless you would like to help at our super fun build-a-doll events)! Benefits include paid holidays and earned vacation hours.
You’re good at:
- product development from conception to completion, with a keen sense of color, style and attention to detail
- using a sewing machine, glue gun, cutting press, embroidery machine
- learning new skills and adapting to unique craft methods
- producing high quality products that meet customer expectations
- working independently as well as in a team environment
- maintaining a friendly and positive attitude
- basic knowledge of Photoshop
- experience in doll making or a similar craft
- degree in art or product design