3in Sugarhouse Mouse
- ANNALEE EXCLUSIVE – not available anywhere else!
- Limited Edition Design – only 250 will be made! Each comes with a special hang tag that is numbered, signed and dated by the assembler! Assembled in Meredith, NH.
- Great design for any collection. Perfect for decorating during late winter and early spring.
- This adorable 3-inch amber mouse celebrates a favorite New England tradition – maple sugaring! He’s gathering sap to haul off to the sugarhouse in his rustic metal pail. He wears a light blue and gray plaid jacket with brown buttons and a gold collar. His cozy winter hat is made of brown felt and has earflaps that match the jacket.
- Felt base is a cream color with a gold felt maple leaf in the center. Some white dry brushing and polyester fill are used to create a snow effect!
- Facial expression may vary
Out of stock