9in Harvest Indian Man
- ANNALEE EXCLUSIVE – not available anywhere else!
- Limited Edition Design – only 250 will be made! Each comes with a special hang tag that is numbered, signed and dated by the assembler! Assembled in Meredith, NH.
- This proud Harvest Indian Man is gathering corn for a feast.
- He wears traditional Native American looking outfit with a buckskin-like shirt and pants with fringe and a headdress with a feather in the back. He also wears a small shawl with fringe trim. Corn is made of felt with the silk made of faux fur.
- Place him with the 7in Harvest Indian Woman and the 6in Bison to make a Thanksgiving display that will wow your guests!
- One expression as shown.