9in Apple Orchard Traditions
- ANNALEE EXCLUSIVE – AVAILABLE IN LATE OCTOBER!
- Limited Edition Design – only 250 will be made! Each comes with a special hang tag that is numbered, signed and dated by the assembler! Assembled in Meredith, NH.
- Celebrating a favorite Autumn family tradition – apple picking! This is a great centerpiece design for a tabletop display this fall!
- The adorable 3-inch kid climbs a wooden ladder to reach the shiniest apples. He wears a cozy flannel shirt over a white t-shirt and denim pants. His shoes are made of black felt. He’s carrying a satchel made of burlap and felt. It holds a few of the delicious apples that he has already picked!
- Facial expression may vary.
Out of stock