7in Harvest Indian Woman
- ANNALEE EXCLUSIVE – not available anywhere else!
- Limited Edition Design – only 250 will be made! Each comes with a special hang tag that is numbered, signed and dated by the assembler! Assembled in Meredith, NH.
- Create a beautiful harvest scene with this charming Indian Harvest Woman. She’s harvesting corn for a Thanksgiving feast.
- She wears a traditional Native American outfit with a buckskin-like dress with fringe, a necklace with beads, and a headdress with one feather pointing down. She also wears a shawl with fringe trim. The corn is made of felt with the silk made of faux fur.
- Place her with the 9in Harvest Indian Man and the 6in Bison to make a Thanksgiving display that will wow your guests!
- Please note that this is a regular 9-inch body in a kneeling position. Height measures approximately 7 inches from base to top of her head.
- One expression as shown.