12 Days of Christmas Set #1
- ANNALEE EXCLUSIVE – not available anywhere else!
- Limited Edition Design – only 250 will be made! Each comes with a special hang tag that is numbered, signed and dated by the assembler! Assembled in Meredith, NH.
- We’re very excited to introduce the first of a three part series celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas! Days one through four are represented in this super cute collector’s series featuring 5in and 3in mice.
- The partridge mouse design wears an intricate tan coat with tan fur trim. The back side of the coat is like the silhouette of a bird. The mouse wears a Santa hat and holds a felt pear. Two more pears rest on the base with some pine and berries.
- The Two Turtle Doves is represented by two 3-inch mice riding along in a bird shaped sleigh that carries a few small wrapped gifts. The mice wear festive red and green outfits.
- The Three French Hens is a 5-inch amber mouse wearing a black beret with holly, a red vest and green scarf. He holds a french baguette. Monsieur mouse is feeding bread to the three adorable felt hens that sit on the base!
- Four Calling Birds is represented by a cute 3-inch white mouse in red overalls and a Santa hat. The mouse holds a make-shift telephone. You know like the kind you made when you were a kid with the two tin cans and a string! He stands next to a three dimensional felt tree that has been decorated with four colorful felt birds.
- Facial expressions may vary.
Out of stock