10in Midnight Ride
- ANNALEE EXCLUSIVE – not available anywhere else!
- Limited Edition Design – only 250 will be made! Each comes with a special hang tag that is numbered, signed and dated by the assembler! Assembled in Meredith, NH.
“Listen, my children, and you shall hear
Of the midnight ride of Paul Revere,
On the eighteenth of April, in Seventy-five;
Hardly a man is now alive
Who remembers that famous day and year.” -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- This exquisite design depicts the American patriot, Paul Revere, on his famous midnight ride to Lexington to warn John Hancock and Samuel Adams that the British soldiers were on the move!
- The famous silversmith gallops over the cobblestone streets on his trusty horse. He wears a black tricorne felt hat, colonial blue coat with light blue waistcoat and white jabot, tan breeches and black shoes. He’s holding a lantern to light his way.
- The bay colored horse is in a galloping position with tail outstretched showing the speed of their journey!
- Lantern is an accessory and does not operate as a real light!
- Facial expression may vary.
Out of stock