The time for parades, barbecues, fireworks, and all things red, white, and blue is upon us—July is nearly here! How are you getting ready for the fun and festive celebrations? Are you hosting a get together or visiting family and friends? The 4th of July is one of the most significant and uniquely American holidays on the calendar. So no matter what you have planned, take advantage of the opportunity to spread some Americana cheer and celebrate with family and friends. You can share some smiles with these fun decorating ideas and Annalee’s Patriotic Collection.
July 4th | 5 Easy Decorating Ideas
- First impressions matter. Create a fun entrance to the festivities—design a wreath for your door!
- Curate a festive centerpiece or patriotic place setting for your dining or buffet table to add a little pizzazz. It’s fun and easy to tablescape with red, white, and blue.
- Add patriotic pops of color with little surprise accents around your home or backyard. It’s these little details that will delight guests and go down in history.
- Don’t forget, decorating can all be tasty! Bake, grill, or cook up some summer treats—there are so many fun ideas for dessert decor. Create patriotic focal points around the refreshments, appetizers, and other treats.
- Consider investing in some reusable items if you host parties annually. Focus on items with a high visual impact like our 2017 Patriotic Collection bundle.
Patriotic Wreath Designs
Red, White, and Blue Tablescaping
We want to see how you decorate!
Post your photos on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter with #AnnaleeSmiles or submit a photo below!