9in Caroler Woman
- Item #660218
- Facial expressions may vary
- New Christmas design by Annalee for 2018!
- This 9 inch caroling woman looks lovely in her long red corduroy coat and skirt. The coat is trimmed in white fur with gold jinglebells down the front; the coat flares over her skirt as well. She has a shoulder cape done in the same red corduroy fabric but it as well as the wrist cuffs on her coat are trimmed in a light green Christmas fabric that has red berries on it.
- She is wearing a green hat secured with a green ribbon. She is holding a book of carols in her hands on which she is wearing brown gloves; black boots complete her ensemble.
- Wonderful item to use in a tabletop of mantel display by itself or with our Caroler Man and/or Caroler Girl. Try these dolls in a wreath too to create a traditional Christmas scene!