Auction: 33in Old Snow-Man Winter Prototype
Current bid: $555.00
Item condition: New
Auction ends: August 14, 2022 11:59 pm
BID TO WIN THIS EXCLUSIVE PROTOTYPE!
- The weather outside might be frightful, but this cheerful snowman will take the chill away and add warmth to your home this holiday season!
- He wears a cozy sherpa and buffalo plaid hat with ear flaps and a matching scarf. His coal is represented by black buttons. He wears green felt mittens and holds a straw broom with pine and berry accent. His carrot nose is made of felt.
- This prototype was made at Annalee headquarters in Meredith, NH. It comes with a special hang tag and is numbered zero to indicate that it is a designer prototype. Buttons and broom are slightly different than the final production piece.
- Facial expression as shown.
- A limited edition of 100 pieces was made for the release of this design in December 2019.
- Bids must be placed in $5 increments.
- HURRY, auction ends Sunday, August 14, 2022.
Reserve price has been met