- Item #260320 – SORRY, THIS ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
- Our 5 inch white mouse is dressed in the image of our forefathers. He is wearing a brown colonial style coat over a linen colored vest that is high collared from which he has on lace jabot; two dark brown buttons secure his vest.
- His colonial tricorn hat is black with a sparkling gold cording along the edge. He is holding a feather quill as if he has just signed the Declaration of Independence that he is holding. Adding to his patriotism, he is standing on a three and a half inch base that has a colonial flag printed on it.
- Wonderful item to decorate with from Memorial Day thru Independence Day. Display this on a tabletop, desk, or bookcase to have a feel of patriotism at hand.
- Facial expressions may vary
- Designed for 2020
Shop NEW Independence Collection